Participating North American Locations Unveil Delicious Drinks and Tasty Treats Available Throughout Mother’s Day Weekend
This Mother’s Day, Hard Rock Cafe is raising a “Momosa” to all moms. The iconic restaurant and entertainment brand will serve up limited-time menu offerings at participating locations throughout North America from May 6-9.
From mouthwatering appetizers and entrees to decadent desserts and a special “Momosa” bar with custom cocktails, Hard Rock Cafe guests will find something for every taste this Mother’s Day Weekend:
- Lobster Flatbread: Sweet lobster with mozzarella cheese, red bell peppers and green onions, finished with a creamy spicy aioli
- Hard Rock Hummus: Classic, creamy hummus topped with crispy, “Love All” seasoned chickpeas and served with flatbread crisps on the side. Available at Hard Rock Cafe in Washington D.C.
- Lobster Cobb Salad: Sweet lobster pieces, avocado, roasted corn, black beans, Monterey Jack cheese, tomatoes and crispy chickpeas on a bed of fresh mixed greens tossed in a creamy ranch dressing
- Herb Grilled Chicken: Grilled boneless chicken breast marinated with lemon thyme vinaigrette, topped with Prosecco herb gravy and served with loaded mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Strawberry Shortcake Sundae: Fresh strawberries, a buttermilk biscuit, vanilla ice cream, strawberry sauce and fresh whipped cream – perfect for sharing with mom
- “Momosa” Bar: Customers can create their own “Momosa” using Hard Rock Cafe’s flight of Passion Fruit and Orange Juice, Berry Cranberry, Pineapple Guava and fresh berries, served with a bottle of Riondo Prosecco
Those looking to dine at Hard Rock Cafe can find their local Cafe and make a reservation by visiting www.hardrock.com/cafes/. Hard Rock Cafe Gift Cards can be purchased ahead of Mother’s Day by clicking here.